NBL Fixed Deposit Accounts
- Fixed Deposit can be opened with a minimum balance of NRs.
- Payable upon maturity
- Penal interest is levied on withdrawal of FD prior to maturity.
- Interest is payable Quarterly.
- Tax is deducted at source from the interest on saving deposit as per the Income Tax Act, 2058(2001).
- Nomination facility is available.
- Strict confidentiality is assured.
||Minimum Balance Required (NPR)
6 Month (Individual)
6 Month (Institutional)
200 days Fixed Deposit
1 Year Fixed Deposit
Special 1 Year Fixed Deposit
Super Special 1 Year Fixed Deposit
Above 1 year up to 5 years
Employee Welfare Account
* The Interest Rates are subject to change as per the market condition.
The copy of the following certified documents has to be submitted while requesting for opening of Account Personal Account :
- Identification Card in the form of Citizenship
- Certificate/Passport/Other ID/PAN Card
Guardianship to be verified with related documents Nominees form:
Clubs/Societies and Association:
- Photograph of the nominee
- Signature of the nominee
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy of Bye-Laws
- Copy of Resolution to Open and Operate the account
- List of members
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Article of Association of the Company
- Resolution of Board of Directors to Open and Operate the account
- Sample of Company Seal
- Name of the Directors of the Board
- Certificate of Partnership Registration
- Copy of Partnership deed, if any
- Registration Certificate
- Identification of Proprietors