Nepal Bank Limited has introduced its NBL VISA Debit Card by joining the hands with Nepal Investment Bank Ltd (NIBL). |
The VISA Debit Card of Nepal Bank allows its customers to access a vast network of ATMs located in various points in Kathmandu and other major cities within Nepal displaying the VISA logo on it.
NBL VISA Debit Card is also accepted in all VISA accepting ATMs in India and all over the world.
The NBL VISA Debit Card allows the cardholder to withdraw cash, inquire account balances and to pay for purchases through POS transactions.
NBL ATM outlets support cards from the banks associated with Visa and Master Cards.
|Apply for the NBL Debit Card at your nearest NBL Branch |
Card Delivery - within approximately 10 days
- Download the Application Form : Click here
- Fill up the form, Print it
- Submit to your accounting holding branch
|Functions offered by NBL Debit Card |
- Cash withdrawal
- Balance Inquiry
- POS (Point of Sale) transaction (most of the shopping malls in major cities of Nepal)
- PIN Change
|NBL ATM Outlets |
|Inside Kathmandu Valley |
- Kamalbinayak, Bhaktapur
- Newroad (Dharmapath 1)
- Newroad (Dharmapath 2)
- Newroad (Dharmapath 3)
- New Baneshwor
- R.R Campus
- Sainik Shakha, Tripureshwor (World Trade Center)
|Outside Kathmandu Valley |
- Bhairahwa (Siddarthanagar)
- Birgunj City Office
- Butwal (Khasyauli)
- Hetauda City Office
- Ja.Chu.Ka. Compound
- LakeSide, Lalupate
- Myagdi Beni
- Pokhara City Office
- Pokhara Lake side
- Prithivi Chowk
|How to use NBL Debit Cards |
- Insert the Card
- Type your PIN number
- Go through "Fast Cash" or "Account Withdrawal Option" and follow the instructions
- When your request is processed, ATM ejects your Card. Don't forget to take the card at first.
- Then it prints out your balance information.
- At last, it ejects the requested Cash.
- Take the cash. Your ATM transaction is finished.
|Security Tips: |
- Do not delay to take your card back. Otherwise ATM will retract your card.
- Do not delay to take your money. It will retract the money after certain interval.
- Do not tell your PIN number to others and do not write it into your CARD.
- If you feel, your PIN is stolen, change it immediately through ATM.