Nepal Bank's current account savesss you the hassle of carrying around cash every month. The account is non-interest bearing and it comes with a cheque-book - you just need to write a cheque whenever and wherever it's convenient.
Statement of Transactions
A six monthly statement will be sent so that you can see your transaction movements. You can also request that the Bank provides you with a statement every day, every week, every 15 days or every month.
Your Account and Cheque Book
A current account can be opened with a minimum amount decided by the specific branch. Deposit at your home branch. Once your account is opened you will receive your cheque-book containing 10 personalized cheques. To replace your cheque book once you run out of cheques just present the replacement form at the back of your current cheque book at your home branch and we will arrange a new one for you.
Our Officers will be happy to help you so that you can start to maximize the benefits of a Nepal Bank current account immediately.
You will need to bring:
- Personal Account:
- Personal Identification (Citizenship Certificate and 2 Copies of Photograph)
- Nominee Declaration
- Proprietorship Account:
- Declaration of sole proprietorship
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Partnership Account
- Letter of Partnership duly signed by all partners
- Copy of the Partnership Agreement
- Certified copy of Partnership Registration
- Account of corporate bodies, copy of:
- Memorandum and Article of Association of the Company
- Resolution of Board of Directors to open and operate an account
- List of directors duly signed by respective directors with home address and phone numbers
- Certificate of commence of commencement of business
- Accounts of clubs, societies and associates (all documents to be duly certified by the charity):
- List of Office Bearers
- Copy of by-laws
- Copy of Resolution to pen and operate the account
- Name and signature of persons authorized to operate the account
- Copy of the registration certificate