This loan is provided against mortgaged collateral to meet the immediate and contingent funding requirement of individuals with in threshold of regulatory framework.
Personal Term Loan
Loan amount- Up to Rs.50 lakh and purpose to be verified for loan above Rs.50 lakh
Loan Period - up to 20 years
Loan amount- Up to Rs.50 lakh
Loan Period – For 1 year and subject to renewal
- Any Nepalese citizen having 18 years at the time of loan origination
- Salaried /self-employed individual
- Should have At least 8 ft wide motor able access of proposed land/building.
1. Identification Related
- Personal identification of borrower and guarantors
- Photograph of borrower and guarantor
- Family details from concerned local authority.
- Firm registration certificate (if business income)
- PAN/VAT certificate (if business income)
- Partnership deed (if business income)
2. Collateral Related
- Land ownership certificate
- Land revenue receipt
- Rajinama/Bakaspatra/Anshabanda paper etc
- Ward map and File map of collateral
- Four boundaries (charkilla)
- Approved house map from local authority.
- Nirman Sampanna/abhilekhikaran paper
3. Income Related
- Salary certificate and bank statement.
- Appointment letter/Contract Paper.
- Rental agreement with tenant identification (if rent income)
- Rental tax receipt
- Pension Patta (if pension income)
- Audited financial statement of last year and projection of coming year (if business income)
- Tax clearance certificate/receipt for income
- PAN of borrower for loan Rs.50 lakh and above