Flexi loan is a hybrid type of loan given against collateral. This loan consists of 50% term and 50% overdraft as a part of total loan.
- Any Nepalese citizen having 18 years at the time of loan origination
- Individual having adequate, stable, steady and regular source of income to serve installment and interest.
- Should have At least 8 ft wide motor able road access of proposed land/building
1. Identification Related
- Personal identification of borrower and guarantors
- Photograph of borrower and guarantor
- Family details from concerned local authority.
- Firm registration certificate (if business income)
- PAN/VAT certificate (if business income)
- Partnership deed (if business income)
2. Collateral Related
- Land ownership certificate
- Land revenue receipt
- Rajinama/Bakaspatra/Anshabanda paper etc
- Ward map and File map of collateral
- Four boundaries (charkilla)
- Approved house map from local authority.
- Nirman Ijajat of constructing building
- Nirman Sampanna/abhilekhikaran paper
3. Income Related
- Salary certificate and bank statement.
- Appointment letter/Contract Paper.
- Rental agreement with tenant identification (if rent income)
- Rental tax receipt
- Pension Patta (if pension income)
- Audited financial statement of last year and projection of coming year (if business income)
- Tax clearance certificate/receipt for income
- If foreign income, Passport, Visa, Salary certificate, Contract paper/appointment letter, salary receipt/ bank statement of salary, documents of remit to Nepal etc.